Capitol Management Corporation offers financial management services for those community association clients who choose not to pursue full service management. Our accounting professionals and staff provide comprehensive financial report statements on a monthly basis to our financial management clients. We also provide advice to the Board of Directors on financial planning, budgeting, and investment vehicles. Some of the Financial Services we offer are listed below:
- Comprehensive financial reports including income and expense statements/budgeting, balance sheets, general ledgers, accounts payable, and check disbursements
- Reconciliation of checking, saving, and money market accounts.
- Electronic Funds management
- Preparation of tax returns and filings
- Total budget and reserve analysis
- Contracting with a third party CPA to perform a full year-end audit of all accounting and financial activities
- Book Keeping
- Collection of Assessments
- Delinquent Collection & Processing
- Electronic Payment
- Coupon Booklets
- Management of Insurance requirements.
"Experience the Capitol Management Family"
Being a family owned and operated business for over 26 years, all of our clients are treated like "one of the family" from the very start of our services. At Capitol Management Corporation, we are focused on adding value to your community while also protecting your investment. We manage every community with years of professional knowledge and experience in the Association management field.