Common Interests, Inc. can manage your association with professionalism and care.
Admistrative Management Services
- Preparation of all correspondence for association business.
- Preparation of Board of Directors meeting packets.
- Attendance at all Board of Directors meetings and at the annual meeting.
- Preparation of minutes of the Board of Directors meetings.
- Develop action items lists to provide status of Board directed actions.
- Maintenance of corporate fies and records.
- Caring interactions with homeowners for service requests regarding association maintenance.
- Professional interaction with vendors to obtain bids to ensure their work is completed properly.
- Monthly landscape inspections with the landsape vendor to ensure that the common areas are maintained at their best.
- Monthly homeowner maintenance or violation inspections to ensure compliance with association rules.
- Review and approve vendor invoices.
- Review outstanding owners and process for collections.
- Preparation of annual association budget.
- Preparation of association wide mailers to members.
Full and Accurate Accounting Services
- Preparationt of monthly financial statements that include the following:
- Balance sheet
- Income and expense statements
- Reserve schedules
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- General ledger trial balance
- Aged receivables
- Check register
- Preparation of member billing statements.
- Recording and deposit of homeowner’s monthly payments .
- Preparation of checks from approved invoices.
- The Escrow Department will set up new homeowners' accounts and will process and complete homeowners' certification forms.
- Supply all legal and other documents as requested.
This site is provided by Common Interests, Inc