Often referred to as “back-office” services, administrative services are an essential element to a successful community association. Our staff has extensive experience in handling all the administrative needs of your community.
- Telephone Calls: in a professional and courteous manner, receive and co-ordinate all telephone inquiries within 24 hours.
- Applications: coordinate and process resale and rental applications, architectural improvement applications, and clubhouse reservations to insure community requirements are met. Issue certificates of approval/disapproval for board of director signature.
- Estoppels: prepare documents to protect association interests at closing of unit/home sale.
- Correspondence: handle all incoming and outgoing official association mail including community mass mailings. Maintain appropriate files for all correspondence.
- Violations: issue violation and/or fining letters and provide notice to association manager.
- Annual Meeting and Election: prepare and mail correspondence related to the annual meeting and election in accordance with the time frames established by FS Chapter 718 (condo) and FS Chapter 720 (HOA) and/or the governing documents.
- Affidavits: research and prepare as necessary affidavits for meeting notices and estoppels.
- Forms: produce proxies and voting certificates in accordance with FS 718 (condo), FS 720 (HOA) and the governing documents unique to each association.
- Annual reports: timely file all information required for the annual corporate report.
- Notary: provides notary services at no additional charge to the association.
- Registered Agent: act as the registered agent for the association to receive all legal correspondence, if requested.